About


Marcus Wong(:
Evergreen Sec
Becomes a year older on 17th Nov.
l Email l Facebook l
*leave a tag before you go.
*DO NOT spam.
*NO VULGARITIES.
*enjoy your stay. :D


Chat


Links
LINKS HERE.
Amanda
Lim Min
Celestine
Benji
Effervescence
Ian
Patrizha
Zenas


Music
MUSIC CODE HERE. MixPod RECOMMENDED.


Musicbabiescuties
Layout: -/LittleMiss.BABIE
**DO NOT REMOVE

Friday, January 1, 2010
The 1st Day @ 8:08 PM

Happy new year to all who read this(:(highly doubt that is a large number of ppl) The blog name describes my USUAL state of mind, in a sense that, i find that im a really "screwed" person cause its like... I do stupid stuff everyday and i always "FAIL", plus i feel that my emotions and mind is completely messed up, hence the name(: I currently can only think of 1 reason why i created this blog o.0 that reason being, I wanna express myself in some way, let other people know my feelings and what I've been through and stuff like that... i guess i just want people to know me better?

The day started out in Ryan's house HAHA(: we crashed his place for watch night(: We talked quite a lot and played too, overall, the whole visit wasn't the best ever but just being with my friends and spending time with them makes the whole thing worthwhile(: The girls left "early" though(Germs left at close to 3am?!?) and the guys started playing... (except Brandon, that guy went to bed o.0) So its like.. we played till we woke Ryan's mum(opps) So we played a bit more then turned it off to "sleep".. Zenas, Brandon, David and Jun Chuan got the "luxury" of sleeping on beds, while Ryan and i slept outside on the couch(: haha Then all of a sudden, Ryan was sleeping on the floor o.0 He said that "Sleeping on that couch ain't good for my back" i replied with "Sleeping on this is not good for my neck(cause there's a big "pillow" with a very bad angle and i put my head on it :P smart right? Oh, the couch itself was too small, in a sense that my leg was hanging off the end o.0)" So i took a proper pillowed and laid down on the floor as well... But Ryan instead took the couch i was sleeping on o.0 so yeah, i was the only idiot sleeping on the floor... I didn't a lot of sleep at all haha.. i did sleep A BIT in the end though....

Woke up to find Ryan's parents eating breakfast.. His dad made us all milo.. i skipped the food... After breakfast, i went into Ryan's room, dropped down on his bed and slept... till about 11? The other guys were playing Halo i think o.0 wasn't really sure... We stopped soon after i woke up cause Ryan had to leave the house.. So we left.. Made my way home and immediately told my parents i was gonna sleep... only to end up playing the computer :P..
So yeah, after that at about 3.40pm, i went downstairs for my hopefully daily routine(plan to run everyday)- jogging around the whole are around my block..(I wasn't AS TIRED as i expected myself to be but it was still tiring :P) After that, i was sweating badly and was even more tired... I took a shower and was like WTH?!? Cause after that i felt more energetic instead of tired o.0 so i couldn't sleep at all o.0... I turned on the tv for about a half-hour then i could hardly keep my eyes open(the show was REALLY boring) so i went to bed...
Woke up not too long ago.. I just had dinner and now im posting(: Hopefully, posting will also become a daily routine for me :P 3 more days till school starts!!! (4 more for Ryan o.0) and im really NOT looking forward to school... Oh well.. That's all.. Enjoy the songs :p

P.s. I just realised the timing was a half hour off... I wrote this at 8.38pm not 8.08pm o.0!!