Thursday, January 21, 2010
The 21st Day @ 7:21 PM
I'm so hurt... By so many things... I feel so emotional now... The tears just want to flow... But how can they in front of friends and family?... I guess I'm unable to NOT emo...
Had a VErY BAD headache in class today..... Then had AVA duty after school today... was supposedly from 2.30pm to 6pm....
So i sent my mum an sms tell her I'll leave school at 6pm... And cause my last lesson ended at 2.30, had to rush through lunch...
Then went to hall to set up everything... Got SCOLDED by a teacher FOR NO REASON during duty... then had to stand the whole period AND had NOTHING to do AT ALL... Wanted to do homework but both my A-math book and History book was at home.... Tried to sms someone but only got 1 reply.... Then had to stone in front of the laptop... IN FRONT of all the discipline teachers... so couldn't use my phone anymore AND i had A VERY BAD HEADACHE ...
Ended up going home LATE... The thing ended at 6.30pm? All the performers left BUT WE still had to pack up before we could go... So you could imagine... sleeping at 1-2 am everyday... Getting nagged at when i wake up... Jogging everyday despite WHATEVER circumstances... Plus have to do a HECK LOAD of homework....
Not to mention I've NOT emo-ed for a few days... Can you imagine the emotional strain i have to bare?...
Last thing was... Imagine if you're in my shoes... You're tired.. You feel really depressed.. You have a BAD headache then you enter you house and your mum calls you a "devil"?!? What would you do? (Cause i reached home at 7pm.. My mum was like "Looks like cannot talk bad about people behind their backs.. talk about them then the "devil" come back"
..... I DON'T CARE ANYMORE... I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE... I WANNA CRY... I'm GONNA cry...