About


Marcus Wong(:
Evergreen Sec
Becomes a year older on 17th Nov.
l Email l Facebook l
*leave a tag before you go.
*DO NOT spam.
*NO VULGARITIES.
*enjoy your stay. :D


Chat


Links
LINKS HERE.
Amanda
Lim Min
Celestine
Benji
Effervescence
Ian
Patrizha
Zenas


Music
MUSIC CODE HERE. MixPod RECOMMENDED.


Musicbabiescuties
Layout: -/LittleMiss.BABIE
**DO NOT REMOVE

Tuesday, January 5, 2010
The 5th Day @ 9:44 PM

-If not for the pain in my legs, the pain in my heart would be unbearable-
-Two hearts that beat as one; Overcoming the impossible-
-I want to cry, but the tears just won't seem to flow-
-It hurts more to be with you-
-I miss you, but seeing you hurts-
-I didn't seize my opportunity, now, i don't have any left-
-I rather be hated then be loved as a friend-
-I fell and i don't seem to be able to get up anymore-
-Life has been nothing but pain recently-