Thursday, January 7, 2010
The 7th Day @ 5:00 PM
Well, I'm really not sure why I'm writing so early but oh well.... I'm the only one at home currently and it's really bored....
School has been quite FUN?!? In the sense that the lessons were not what i expected.. Studied A LOT and learned lots of stuff and got REALLY tired during class.. (nearly fell asleep during MT :P)
So yeah, woke up at about 6.20 today, went to shower, changed, ate breakfast and left for school :P It was drizzling went i left but it was POURING when i was half-way to school... I DID have an umbrella in my bag but i didn't want to take it out for 2 simple reasons
1.too lazy
2.i like the rain :P
haha so yeah... i didn't want my books to get wet either :P
Reached school drenched but it was quite okay :P had my lessons, Physics and English then went for PE
We took our height and weight(: i found out that I'm ONLY 173?!? NOOOO i wanted to AT LEAST be 176 :'(
Oh well... After that did warm-ups before a short run...So yeah remember it rained earlier right? and the floor is made of marble plus my shoes' grip ain't very good, so you do the math :P (LIKE DUH? I FELL!!)
Scraped my knee a little and it stung a bit :P haha
Had Biology after recess and i have to tell you, my Bio teacher is mad o.0 we had to multi-task like crazy... Like, she was talking, we had to copy notes AND we had to look at the whiteboard ALL AT THE SAME TIME?? haha.. its was quite fun to learn so much though :P
Oh, during Bio, our teacher told us that the class is going have research trip thing.. so yeah... one of it is field research and about 18-20 people going for that, then the other one is genetics research(everything done in a lab :P) so yeah... I'm not sure which i'll be going to yet.. BUT I WANT TO GO FOR THE GENETICS RESEARCH T.T oh well...
Hmmmm, that's about all for the day SO FAR... probably gonna go down for my run soon... HAHA MY younger bro ain't coming home today (sec1 oreintation) plus my elder brother has night shift SO I'll BE THE ONLY ONE USING COM LATER :P haha just kidding.. might not come on later... If i do, i'll add on to this :P byebye FOR NOW!!!
MUAHAHA back(: i suspect that no one read anything yet so HAHAHA lol i just returned from my jog(: My heart hurt a little but it went away went i stopped running(: there was another thing to... i had a "STING(SPRING) in my step" :P remember my scraped knee from earlier? haha It hurt when i ran but not that badly :P it hurt more in the shower haha :P
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bored... no one to talk to...
Guess thats all FOR NOW!! maybe i'll edit again later?!? haha :P