About


Marcus Wong(:
Evergreen Sec
Becomes a year older on 17th Nov.
l Email l Facebook l
*leave a tag before you go.
*DO NOT spam.
*NO VULGARITIES.
*enjoy your stay. :D


Chat


Links
LINKS HERE.
Amanda
Lim Min
Celestine
Benji
Effervescence
Ian
Patrizha
Zenas


Music
MUSIC CODE HERE. MixPod RECOMMENDED.


Musicbabiescuties
Layout: -/LittleMiss.BABIE
**DO NOT REMOVE

Friday, February 5, 2010
The 34th Day @ 5:30 PM

Haha feeling REALLY tired... LOLS...
But at the same time really happy...
Because I've made up my mind and..
I've given up on romantically liking/loving anyone..
I know that i've told this to MYSELF(yes, i DO talk to myself) countless times,
but time and time again i end up falling again...
But this time, I'm sure that i wont "fall" again (I hope)
Although i know that the feeling of loving(romantically) will always be somewhere
DEEP down in me
I'm dead set this time on making sure that the feeling doesn't surface

HAHA so yeah.. Woke up at 10am today(: was greeted by Lim Min's "Good morning" sms HAHA :P
My teacher was right, It really does make your day when someone greets you(:
After that, was using com till about 2+
Then left the house to go to causeway point to meet my mei(Amanda).. Walked her home(:
Then talking to D.ohy(Diana) now.. SHE VERY KELIAN LEH!!!
She need to work so hard... Pass few days she already work so hard le.. Then just now she told me she didn't get proper rest last night...
And she still has a ballet trial exam O.O SO KELIAN!!
Just makes me want to care for her more HAHA :D
Rest well kay?

Ohs, forgot to mention that my right leg is slightly cramped O.o LOLS :P
and and and, I CAN JUMP HIGHER THEN B4!~!~ WAHOOOOOO
LOLs the causeway point basement, if i jump, i can touch the ceiling (: hahas(: