Saturday, February 6, 2010
The 35th Day @ 10:35 PM
Everything seems so weird now... I'm starting to doubt my own potential...
So yeah, didn't emo at all today.. although it seems that everyone around me, be it my friends or family, seems to be upset/sad/pissed... and the worst thing is, I seem to be the one to piss them off?..
One of my friends told me that i was "abnormal".. Don't know if this is good or bad, just that I'm getting bad feelings about everything...
When i look at my friends, they all give me the look telling me that they are angry at me.. and it scares me.. BADLY.. but i still stay "hyper".. It hurts so much, but i don't want to emo anymore... Just thinking of all the trouble i cause when I'm emo pushes me close to the point of tears...
I'm so confused... I don't seem to be able to cheer people up anymore.. I seem to be less caring... and less helpful.. Maybe I'm just thinking too much... But i just can't stop...
I want everyone around me to stay happy... although it seems that I'm the one that is causing them to be upset... Maybe i should revert back to being emo?.. At least then, I'm able to make more people happy..