About


Marcus Wong(:
Evergreen Sec
Becomes a year older on 17th Nov.
l Email l Facebook l
*leave a tag before you go.
*DO NOT spam.
*NO VULGARITIES.
*enjoy your stay. :D


Chat


Links
LINKS HERE.
Amanda
Lim Min
Celestine
Benji
Effervescence
Ian
Patrizha
Zenas


Music
MUSIC CODE HERE. MixPod RECOMMENDED.


Musicbabiescuties
Layout: -/LittleMiss.BABIE
**DO NOT REMOVE

Thursday, February 18, 2010
The 46th Day @ 5:20 PM

I may look okay on the outside, but on the inside, every inch of my body feels like its tearing apart...

What hurts most however is still the heart...

I stopped emoing on the outside.. Cause whats the point of it when no one seriously cares... All emoing does in school is causes you to get scolding and causes your friends to ignore you cause you're in a bad mood...

So although i laughed a lot today... None of it was out of true happiness... All i feel is pain...

I'd rather be hated then ignored...