Friday, February 19, 2010
The 47th Day @ 4:48 PM
I continued putting on an act today... Was quite hyper i guess...
But in the end, my heart is still ripping apart...
And my head is hurting bad...
I felt dizzy...
I felt light-headed..
I felt pain..
I felt sorrow...
But when will i ever feel true care from my school mates when I'm in school?...
My head was hurting so bad in school... but out of the whole class, only 2 actually came up to ask if i was alright?...
Maybe the others are blind...
Or maybe they just don't care...
But hey, I'm in no position to judge them...
All i can do is to do onto others what i want to be done onto me...
Apparently all i do to others now is just piss them off...
What's wrong with me?... Have i really changed that much?...
I really want to go back to the past... change everything i did wrong...
To re-write all my mistakes...
But that won't happen...
And living with this fact hurts...
I want to be who i used to be...
To be able to make people laugh
To be able to see people simile
To be the cause of people's joy
To be able to help others without any barriers..
To be able to not care about romance..
To be able to love my life..
To be able to think straight...
To be able to care for people properly when they're down
To be able to understand others...
To be able to cheer others up no matter what the circumstances...
And to be able to live life the way I'm supposed to..