Sunday, February 21, 2010
The 49th Day @ 4:54 PM
I thought i would be happy today...
But i couldn't stay happy once i reached home...
I was happy in church...
And was really enjoying my lunch with my Cg friends...
But once i came home and was all alone...
i wanted to talk to someone...
But that person repeatedly ignored me..
Since last night..
Maybe something happened..
Or maybe i pissed that person off..
whatever it is, I'm worried that something is wrong..
I still haven't touched my homework yet..
But i just can't stop thinking..
I know i worry too much..
And maybe i over-care for people..
But that's just how i am...
I feel so alone now...
My Meis feel so far from my reach...
It's like I'm drifting away from them...
Why?...
Why must life be so harsh on me...
I want to escape from all this pain and sadness...
But is that even possible?...