Tuesday, March 2, 2010
The 58th Day @ 9:04 PM
Haiz... I don't think I'm going to go jog today... My body feels screwed up.. so does my head...
Lols.. i feel like an asshole... I TOLD MY CHEMISTRY teacher after the test was over that i DIDN'T STUDY FOR THE TEST?!?.. And the results today... Highest in class -.-...
WTH?!?.. I know i should be happy... but... i didn't deserve the marks?...
As opposed to some people who mug like heck -.-...
And i think maybe i emo-ed a little just now?... At least that's how others will see it...
But the truth is, i was just thinking hard about something...
And while thinking, i shut down all my senses...
I guess i still want to be babied a little?...
Really miss the feeling of people messing up my hair...
Haiz... I've become worse at controlling my relationships..
Don't know how to explain it though...
Can't seem to say the right things anymore...
Those words that will cheer people up immediately...
Can't seem to find the words to say...