About


Marcus Wong(:
Evergreen Sec
Becomes a year older on 17th Nov.
l Email l Facebook l
*leave a tag before you go.
*DO NOT spam.
*NO VULGARITIES.
*enjoy your stay. :D


Chat


Links
LINKS HERE.
Amanda
Lim Min
Celestine
Benji
Effervescence
Ian
Patrizha
Zenas


Music
MUSIC CODE HERE. MixPod RECOMMENDED.


Musicbabiescuties
Layout: -/LittleMiss.BABIE
**DO NOT REMOVE

Wednesday, March 10, 2010
The 66th Day @ 6:20 PM

Yeap.. Moods defiantly out of whack :P
Smiling uncontrollably now :D
And SOMEONE is the reason for that :D
Hahas, TESTS ARE FINALLY OVER :D
And now i have to worry about L.I.A?!? T.T..
LOLS :P
Gonna eat cup noodles now hahas :D
Feels a little sick though...
But hey, still happy as a lark :D
Love you mei!! :D
-Songs updated-

Edit: Hmmm i just realized something.. I'm NOT very significantly important in ANYONE'S life... But somehow, I'm always that SMALL TINY piece that's needed to complete the puzzle of someone's life..