About


Marcus Wong(:
Evergreen Sec
Becomes a year older on 17th Nov.
l Email l Facebook l
*leave a tag before you go.
*DO NOT spam.
*NO VULGARITIES.
*enjoy your stay. :D


Chat


Links
LINKS HERE.
Amanda
Lim Min
Celestine
Benji
Effervescence
Ian
Patrizha
Zenas


Music
MUSIC CODE HERE. MixPod RECOMMENDED.


Musicbabiescuties
Layout: -/LittleMiss.BABIE
**DO NOT REMOVE

Thursday, March 11, 2010
The 67th Day @ 6:56 PM

Haiz... I'm going insane...
Feelings out of control..
The day before was sad..
Yesterday was happy..
Today was anger?..
I kinda punched the noticeboard at the back of my class..
Made quite a dent in board..
And apparently hit so hard that my knuckles swelled...
And my hand went numb...
Haiz...
Don't know whats wrong with me...
Felt sick just now after school...
Had Service Learning so was sick the whole time...
And apparently that kind of made some people unhappy at me....

I remember i USED to ask myself the question "Who would care if i was gone?"
That was quite a few years ago...
Now the question is.. "Who would be affected if i died?.."
But hey... no one is required to answer it...
Cause....
Never mind..

Oh well.. Have to try and stay happy i guess...
i don't want people to be affected by my emotional state...
So i think I'm going to stop posting how i feel on my blog...