Monday, March 15, 2010
The 69th Day @ 5:50 PM
Hmmm.. well.. i suddenly feel like explaining my biggest flaw for no apparent reason O.o..
Obviously i biggest flaw is i am too emotional and moody...
And the reason for that links to some of my good qualities?..
Such as..
I'm very alert..
And i feel emotions strongly.. and so on...
Why i say that is cause...
Because i'm so alert that i notice the little things..
Such as a difference in voice and stuff like that,
that helps me to somewhat sense how someone is feeling?..
And cause of that, when i see someone that's RELATED somehow or another to me,
The first thing that comes to my mind is,
"I'm the one who made that person sad.."
So yeah...
And because i feel so strongly,
I care a lot..
And i somehow affect others around me when i'm happy..
But cause of this,
Combined with being a very alert person,
You get me,
someone who get a very strong wave of emotions..
So maybe that's why i'm so emotional?...
I feel too violently i guess...
But from now on i'll try to ignore what i see.. i guess...
I will ignore actually..
But just that it'll hit me sooner or later...
Okay.. forget about the sad stuff..
AEM was FUN :D
The lecture by Mr.Joesph Chan was not bad :D
He made us laugh quite a bit :P
And he got us chocolate and lollipops :D
And the best thing is,
YOU CAN EAT IN CLASS IN SINGAPORE POLY :D
Hahas[:
Then after lecture, had lab session
Was fun too :D
Especially since i was sitting next to Lim Min mei :D
Hahas somehow i feel that we are growing closer[:
But of course, i kinda got a 'mood swing' again :L
Its over now though hahas :D
Oh well,
Dad's birthday is in 2 days :P
Haven't bought a present yet O.o...
Hahas :P
Still got those relationship problems i mentioned though..
But hey..
I think maybe i'll forget about them for a while..
Concentrate on other things first...
Put first things first :D
Hahas..
But then again, Relationships ARE important :P
Oh well...