About


Marcus Wong(:
Evergreen Sec
Becomes a year older on 17th Nov.
l Email l Facebook l
*leave a tag before you go.
*DO NOT spam.
*NO VULGARITIES.
*enjoy your stay. :D


Chat


Links
LINKS HERE.
Amanda
Lim Min
Celestine
Benji
Effervescence
Ian
Patrizha
Zenas


Music
MUSIC CODE HERE. MixPod RECOMMENDED.


Musicbabiescuties
Layout: -/LittleMiss.BABIE
**DO NOT REMOVE

Sunday, March 28, 2010
The 82nd Day @ 9:32 PM

Haiz.. So tired.. Physically.. Emotionally AND Spiritually..
I want to live a simple life..
But problems will never stopping coming :P..

I feel so sleepy luh ><
Nearly fell asleep a couple of times today while i was out ><..
But i can't sleep yet.. :P
Still have other people's problems to solve :D

I find that i can't stop sighing nowadays :P
I guess its cause by the endless influx of problems..
Plus bad memories..
But hey, Sighing ain't all that bad :D

I just started folding stars again..
Stopped last time after 30 odd..
But now it has a different meaning..
I'm shaping my own wishes and dreams :D
I'm creating my own life for myself..
Making it in hopes that I'll be like stars to others..
Although giving off only a dull glow,
Still helps to light people's paths..

In hopes that wishes come true~...