Sunday, April 18, 2010
The 100th Day @ 1:43 PM
Wow.. 100th post..
Am i supposed to be happy? O.o..
Hahas.. Well..
I read through the past few posts..
And i feel like an asshole :D
Heh I've forgotten to take into consideration the way the people reading my blog feels..
I guess..
Its time for a change..
A complete change..
Today marks the day i turn my life around..
The day i restart all my relationships..
To start to REALLY take into consideration my actions..
For those who read this,
Whoever you may be,
Lets start over :D
Well.. With that said..
I still have 1 last thing to settle before i can put my words into actions..
There's still this one last problem..
One last relationship that i messed up..
And I'm going to fix it,
Not matter what..
Cause relationships mean a lot to me..
I apologize to everyone now,
For everything I've done..
And i humbly ask for forgiveness..
I might not deserve it..
But no one is perfect in this world..
And i hope that you'll give me another chance..
What happened yesterday,
Kept me distracted today..
And it will continue to distract me..
I'm going to edit later.. Its still early..
There's still much too be done :D
Edit:
As the hands on my clock slowly ticks away,
My hope is slowly being diminished..
Soon to be completely destroyed..
But alas, somehow, it manages to hang in there..
Will my wish be answered?..
I constantly wonder what they are thinking about..
Germaine wrote something on the CG blog..
"It doesn't help when sometimes, you feel as though this care is not being appreciated, or even being misunderstood."
Wow.. How true..
Taking a look at this sentence..
Am i appreciating the care i receive?
Maybe from A FEW people, yes..
But what about the others?..
Haiz..
I don't know how schools going to turn out tomorrow..
Something tells me it ain't going to be good..
But then.....