About


Marcus Wong(:
Evergreen Sec
Becomes a year older on 17th Nov.
l Email l Facebook l
*leave a tag before you go.
*DO NOT spam.
*NO VULGARITIES.
*enjoy your stay. :D


Chat


Links
LINKS HERE.
Amanda
Lim Min
Celestine
Benji
Effervescence
Ian
Patrizha
Zenas


Music
MUSIC CODE HERE. MixPod RECOMMENDED.


Musicbabiescuties
Layout: -/LittleMiss.BABIE
**DO NOT REMOVE

Monday, April 19, 2010
The 101st Day @ 9:13 PM

Well.. My life has changed..
For the worse.. ><..
What can i say?..
I feel odd..

Had a heart-to-heart talk to a friend.. :D
It does feel good to take a load off my chest..
But as i told him,
All i can do now is wait..

-A relationship is sustained by two people..
Not just by one..
I've already done what i can..
The ending shall be written by you-..

Well.. Got totally SOAKED in the rain just now..
For some reason, My eyes burn every time i walk in the rain..
Was drenched from head to toe..
But in the end, there wasn't much of a change..

I honestly feel depressed now..
Loneliness is once again seeping into my heart..
Sadness has contaminated every fiber of my whole being..

But regardless, I will make it through:D
Because, I have yet to see tomorrow..

When you look at yourself,
1 person out of a few billion in this world..
You start imagining what sort of significance you have in this world..
And your meaning of life..

I've only just realised..
Although it seems like I've known them for a long time now..
It has only been 4 months since i met them..
How can i expect so much?..
I maybe able to trust in very short time periods..
But everyone is different..
And trust has to be earned...

Can't seem to write out my feelings ><..
My thoughts seem all messed up..
I feel..
'Small'..
Insignificant..

It's okay to fall, just as long as you pick yourself right back up and continue on the tear-stained road of life..