About


Marcus Wong(:
Evergreen Sec
Becomes a year older on 17th Nov.
l Email l Facebook l
*leave a tag before you go.
*DO NOT spam.
*NO VULGARITIES.
*enjoy your stay. :D


Chat


Links
LINKS HERE.
Amanda
Lim Min
Celestine
Benji
Effervescence
Ian
Patrizha
Zenas


Music
MUSIC CODE HERE. MixPod RECOMMENDED.


Musicbabiescuties
Layout: -/LittleMiss.BABIE
**DO NOT REMOVE

Sunday, April 11, 2010
The 93rd Day @ 7:42 PM

Ahaha.. I feel like I'm a living contradiction..
I actions contradict my thoughts..
My words contradicts my emotions...

It feels as though God is trying to teach me something..
He seems to be trying really hard..
I just don't learn ><..
Bascially.. What i'm suppose to learn is about relationships..
Conincidence that the sermon today was regarding relationships?
I don't think so..
God's trying to tell me to keep myself accountable..
To keep my relationships in check..
But I'm not sure that i can do that..

Sermon notes from today :
(I'm only writing what i feel is important to me.. not the full notes)

1. Self-Disclosure : To Know and be Known.
-Revealing ourselves to others
(Thoughts feelings, fears, shame, happiness, etc.)
-We all want people to know who we are deep down [So true..]
-We disclosure more about ourselves over time.. Building of trust.
-One might stop sharing if the other is not willing to disclose[...]

-To allow others to see deep into our lives
(The greatest gift you can give anyone - A gift wrapped in trust) [Super important.]

2.Care-Giving : To Love and be Loved
-MUTUAL caring..
-Love with actions and with truth
-Helping others out of your own need because someone else has a greater need

3.Humility: To Serve and be Served
-Love to serve, yet doesn not want to be served.. [Am i like that?..]

4.Truth-Telling: To Admonish and be Admonished
-Everyone has a blind spot
(We don't notice it/ We underestimate it- The blind spot affects everything we do)
-We need a couragous person to tell us our blind spots.

5. Affirmation: To Celebrate and Celebrated
-Encouraging one another.

The things is, this was actually meant for a small group context.
But to be, it feels more person..
More of a one-to-one relationships..

Don't think i can control my own romantic feelings.. ><
Oh well..
Enough of 'serious'(Lets not call it 'sad') stuff..

On the brighter side of life,
I've finally learnt how to fold a paper rose :D
Its awesome..
But still has a lot of other styles of folding to learn of the same rose :D
Time to make it look even better :D

Continued with my quest for my dreams :D
Star count : 400 :DDD

Hahas..
I'm missing people so badly now..
Really wants to talk to them..
Cause i know once we go back to school tomorrow,
Things will change again.. ><..
Haiz.. But unlike them,
I so NOT hard-working ><..

Heh.. Hates it when one minute everything is fine,
The next everything changes..
But learning to smile despite my troubles :D

Don't worry,
I'm not upset..
Just feels slightly lonely..
Guess I'll just go through happy memories in my mind :D

Making miracles :D
Being changed constantly by others..
IN A GOOD WAY :DDDD