About


Marcus Wong(:
Evergreen Sec
Becomes a year older on 17th Nov.
l Email l Facebook l
*leave a tag before you go.
*DO NOT spam.
*NO VULGARITIES.
*enjoy your stay. :D


Chat


Links
LINKS HERE.
Amanda
Lim Min
Celestine
Benji
Effervescence
Ian
Patrizha
Zenas


Music
MUSIC CODE HERE. MixPod RECOMMENDED.


Musicbabiescuties
Layout: -/LittleMiss.BABIE
**DO NOT REMOVE

Wednesday, April 14, 2010
The 96th Day @ 9:01 PM

Heh.. There's something weird about today...
It seems like everyone is either upset about something, sick, or in a bad mood..
The loneliness just intensifies..

I feel so tired..
Don't know why.. ><
Wants to rest.. But can't..
Has to do homework..
Has to study for A-math..
Haiz...

I don't get it..
I look on facebook,
And i see emo stuff written all over the news feed..
Emo statuses.. Emo feelings..
Its weird..

I want to smile.
I want to be happy.
But it just gets harder and harder to do so..
But with that said, I'm still going to do my best to smile :D
Cause the people around me are all upset..
All feeling down..
I feel like doing something to cheer them up :X
After all, I envy and cherish true happiness and smiles..

Being the beckon of light that shines in the darkness
Whoever approaches will feel the warmth and see the light in their lives
And will thus move on to spread their own beckons of light..

One person is all it takes to cheer countless people up :D
And one person can bring everyone down to the pits..

Panting hard..
Not because of tiredness or a lack of breath,
But instead because of the pain in my heart..
None-the-less, Continuing to smile regardless :D

Don't live life in regret and remorse, Smile for the world will be your oyster the moment you step out into the light and embrace your own happiness, at the same time influencing others with your smile :D