Wednesday, May 5, 2010
The 117th Day @ 11:39 PM
Wow.. its pretty late huh?..
Hahas..
Well..
MYEs are going to resume tomorrow..
I'm about 80-90% ready for SS tomorrow :D
All i need to do is to memorise some little details..
That said,
I guess my thoughts are being affected by my feelings and emotions..
Haiz..
It's been a while since i talked to some people..
Honestly, I really miss talking with them..
But hey,
I don't want to bother them..
If they want to talk to me, They'll start the conversation.. right?...
Well,
I guess everyone is feeling the heat eh?..
Hahas,
If i were to say I'm not at all worried about MYE,
I'd be lying ><..
The thought of dropping any single subject..
It scares me a little ><...
But well,
I'm doing what i can..
If its not enough,
Then so be it...
Feeling more pressured now then ever..
I guess I've been bottling up more recently..
Can't seem to share ><..
Oh well,
Don't lose hope or get fed up if you don't understand something,
Stay clam,
I'm sure you can solve anything :D
Take things easy,
Don't give yourself unnecessary stress :D
Good Luck~..