About


Marcus Wong(:
Evergreen Sec
Becomes a year older on 17th Nov.
l Email l Facebook l
*leave a tag before you go.
*DO NOT spam.
*NO VULGARITIES.
*enjoy your stay. :D


Chat


Links
LINKS HERE.
Amanda
Lim Min
Celestine
Benji
Effervescence
Ian
Patrizha
Zenas


Music
MUSIC CODE HERE. MixPod RECOMMENDED.


Musicbabiescuties
Layout: -/LittleMiss.BABIE
**DO NOT REMOVE

Friday, May 7, 2010
The 119th Day @ 11:03 PM

Hahas.. I'm pratically shaking at the thought of exams next week ><..
SO NERVOUS!!..
FIRST TIME I've felt this nervous for exams ><..

Oh well,
Today was full of smiles :D
Am quite happy today :DD
But i guess..
Really should start studying for next week's exams...
ARGHHHHHH ><..
HISTORY + BIOLOGY on monday!..
Bad combination much?!?...

Awww heck ><
I feel super sleepy..
BUT I WANT TO STUDY...
ANYONE GOT COFFEE??
Haiz... ><..
TOO STRESSED~~
I should go train :P

Oh well..
1 more week i guess...
Am going to miss my friends SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH during June holidays ><..
Good Luck guys!!
Don't mug till you have no time to sleep! :P
REST IS VERY IMPORTANT :D