About


Marcus Wong(:
Evergreen Sec
Becomes a year older on 17th Nov.
l Email l Facebook l
*leave a tag before you go.
*DO NOT spam.
*NO VULGARITIES.
*enjoy your stay. :D


Chat


Links
LINKS HERE.
Amanda
Lim Min
Celestine
Benji
Effervescence
Ian
Patrizha
Zenas


Music
MUSIC CODE HERE. MixPod RECOMMENDED.


Musicbabiescuties
Layout: -/LittleMiss.BABIE
**DO NOT REMOVE

Saturday, May 8, 2010
The 120th Day @ 11:36 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN AMANDA MEI :D
AHAHAHA :DD
Lol enjoy using my gift yeah! Hahas :P

Oh well..
I guess i was quite happy today bah?..
Then again..
Maybe a little sad too :P
But then again,
Happiness.. Sadness..
They are both two sides of the same coin..
One cannot exist without the other :D

Hahas OMG!!~
I'm addicted to the the song 'Making A Difference'!!

Hmmm well..
Today's CG's BS session was about..
Sensitive to the people around us :D
Ahaha.. My life's mission?
Caring for those around me unconditionally :DD
Hahas what can i say?
I have lots of thoughts on this topic!! :PP

Well..
I guess what i'll remember most about today's bible study..
Would be the difference between our love and God's love :D
Our love - The world's reason for loving..
It's conditional..
Sub-consciously i guess everyone has turned to the world's standard of loving..
We end up choosing our friends..
Choosing who to show love to..
And the love we show..
Most of the time has limit..
A short time-span.. Limited love?..
Or even.. False love?..
But God's love..
Its unconditional..
And its never-ending :D
Talk about happily ever after eh? :X

Oh well..
Should REALLY START STUDYING ><..
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
NO MOOD! ><..
Oh well..
Going to force myself to study!! :P

I want to catch the fire :DD
Hahas!
STUDY HARD ALL!!
Holidays are coming soon!! (><.. AWWWWWWWWWWWW REALLY DON'T WANT HOLIDAYS TO COME..)
Oh well..
It'll be well deserved rest for everyone yeah! :D
Lets make the difference :D