About


Marcus Wong(:
Evergreen Sec
Becomes a year older on 17th Nov.
l Email l Facebook l
*leave a tag before you go.
*DO NOT spam.
*NO VULGARITIES.
*enjoy your stay. :D


Chat


Links
LINKS HERE.
Amanda
Lim Min
Celestine
Benji
Effervescence
Ian
Patrizha
Zenas


Music
MUSIC CODE HERE. MixPod RECOMMENDED.


Musicbabiescuties
Layout: -/LittleMiss.BABIE
**DO NOT REMOVE

Friday, May 14, 2010
The 126th Day @ 9:41 PM

Heh..
It's finally over eh?..
MYEs exams are finally over :D
But alas,
Everything that has a beginning has an end...
And the end is but the start of something new..
Oh well :D

Hmmm
Started strong..
Ended badly?
LOL :X..
Chemistry was screwed ><...
Oh well.. Nothing i can do now yeah?..

I look at myself..
And i see a change..
I don't know EXACTLY what it is..
But I've changed..
Somehow or another..
My friends noticed it too..
But hey, Its a change for the better :D
So there ain't really a need to know how I've changed yeah :D..

Heheh :D
Quite happy about something :D
Too bad I'm not going to write out what it is~~ AHAHA :D

Life's weird huh?..
I can plan lots of things..
But in the end, All my plans crumble :P
Oh well..
You can't always stick to plans can you?

Blah blah blah~~..
My plans have crumbled yet again :D

Hahaha.. I don't understand myself anymore :p..
Mood's been swinging pretty violently recently..
Maybe its cause of everything that is going on..
Everything that is going to take place..
And everything that HAS taken place...
Awwww heck,
This is just life..
No use getting all upset about stuff right? :D
Easier said than done though...

Oh just to add,
I updated the songs for the blog..
By 'update' i just mean change..
Most of the songs are those that I've placed before..
Its just a mix of all the songs so far..
Plus a few new ones..

Okayokay..
I think i should end off..
I'm ruining my own thoughts again ><..

Rest well everyone!~~ Exams maybe be over..
But life's journey is FAR FROM OVER~~
A new beginning is just beyond the horizon~
Let's move forth to grasp our new future together.. :D