Saturday, May 15, 2010
The 127th Day @ 11:17 PM
Not going to post long today..
Still very tired.. ><..
Hmmm I guess i thought a lot today?..
Was reading a lot of manga too..
Those romance types..
And i guess from what i read..
I kinda get a laugh?
Cause although i do enjoy seeing the stories 'happily ever afters'
The 'love' that is depicted in the manga is but a fraction of what true love really is..
But i guess...
One thing i really agree with in the manga is
"We have no rights to make assumptions of other people,
Because we don't understand what they're feelings nor do we know their thoughts"
I guess..
I have the tendency of forgetting to take into consideration other people's thoughts?..
It just slips my mind once I'm out of my trance..
I just go back to my old ways..
I need a constant reminder...
Hmmmm....
Nothing much left to write i guess...
Hahas, not that nothing happened..
Just that I'm a bit lazy now :P
I guess I'll post longer tomorrow??
Your friends are your support..
Whenever you fall, They'll always be there to catch you
And to help you get right back up again :D
So cherish your friends
Cause you mean a lot to them :DD