Sunday, May 16, 2010
The 128th Day @ 9:40 PM
The only thing standing between you and who you want to be is yourself..
I guess..
I'm starting to feel more distant from my own life?..
Its a weird feeling...
Its a new beginning for them..
Congratulations Zenas, David, Grace, Patrizha and Ryan~
On this day,
You guys showed the world your faith :D
Well done!
As much as i want to join you guys..
Expressing my faith as well through baptism,
I know that I'm still not ready..
I just totally lost all my thoughts ><..
Can't seem to post much anymore..
I guess..
When you go around living life,
You learn a lot...
But when it comes down to it,
You end up forgetting everything?
No... I guess it's not that i forgot..
Its just that my thoughts sinks into me..
So much so that it seems 'normal'..
No longer as 'significant' as it used to be..
Cause it becomes a part of me...
Hahas..
I've become more of an idiot now :P
SERIOUSLY...
Oh well :D
I don't mind being an idiot :P
Distance will not change anything between true friends :D