About


Marcus Wong(:
Evergreen Sec
Becomes a year older on 17th Nov.
l Email l Facebook l
*leave a tag before you go.
*DO NOT spam.
*NO VULGARITIES.
*enjoy your stay. :D


Chat


Links
LINKS HERE.
Amanda
Lim Min
Celestine
Benji
Effervescence
Ian
Patrizha
Zenas


Music
MUSIC CODE HERE. MixPod RECOMMENDED.


Musicbabiescuties
Layout: -/LittleMiss.BABIE
**DO NOT REMOVE

Monday, May 24, 2010
The 136th Day @ 9:44 PM

Dead sleepy ><..

Helped to go through pictures just now..
All those from the past year's events..
Looking at the pictures,
It sure brings back memories..
But alas,
What has been lost to time..
Can never be regained..

Drifting on the winds~
Sometimes, The wind brings you somewhere you don't want to go..
Just like how your mind brings you to thoughts/outcomes you never want to consider..
You can't control it..
But you can pull away..
Easier said than done though...

It scares me..
Thinking of the past...
I trust people very easily..
I don't know why..
But trust..
It's misused sometimes..
And once its broken, It'll never be placed back perfectly again..
I can never tell..
Whether or not I've place my trust in the right person..

'The tight embrace I give you becomes forever'