About


Marcus Wong(:
Evergreen Sec
Becomes a year older on 17th Nov.
l Email l Facebook l
*leave a tag before you go.
*DO NOT spam.
*NO VULGARITIES.
*enjoy your stay. :D


Chat


Links
LINKS HERE.
Amanda
Lim Min
Celestine
Benji
Effervescence
Ian
Patrizha
Zenas


Music
MUSIC CODE HERE. MixPod RECOMMENDED.


Musicbabiescuties
Layout: -/LittleMiss.BABIE
**DO NOT REMOVE

Wednesday, May 26, 2010
The 138th Day @ 7:20 PM

)':

I wonder sometimes,
How much people actually trust me..
I can tell close friends practically anything and everything..
Can they do the same towards me?..
Heh.. Is this greed?..

I see rays of light..
Filtering out from the clouds..

Won't you let me give you a hug..
And a pat on the head tomorrow?..

We were give the gift of CHOICE..
最后,生活的路是自己选的。。

Kairi's letter, Kingdom hearts II

Thinking of you, wherever you are.
We pray for our sorrows to end,
And hope that our hearts will blend.
Now I will step forward to realize this wish.
And who knows:
Starting a new journey may not so hard
Or maybe it has already begun.
There are many worlds,
But they share the same sky-
One sky, one destiny.