About


Marcus Wong(:
Evergreen Sec
Becomes a year older on 17th Nov.
l Email l Facebook l
*leave a tag before you go.
*DO NOT spam.
*NO VULGARITIES.
*enjoy your stay. :D


Chat


Links
LINKS HERE.
Amanda
Lim Min
Celestine
Benji
Effervescence
Ian
Patrizha
Zenas


Music
MUSIC CODE HERE. MixPod RECOMMENDED.


Musicbabiescuties
Layout: -/LittleMiss.BABIE
**DO NOT REMOVE

Thursday, May 27, 2010
The 139th Day @ 10:10 PM

The end is but the start of something new,
When one thing finishes, Another has just begun..

Last day of school..
For the first time in my life,
I'm actually going to miss it? :P
The new bonds make this year,
They mean the world to me now :X
That said, Those old friendships,
Are not forgotton..
They mean just as much :D

I FEEL GAY >< LOL..
I mean, I gave all my guy friends a hug! :D
I guess, It's just me telling them to take care..

Argh.. Did pretty badly for MYEs..
R1L4 : 15?!?
R1L5 : 20!?!?!?!?! ><..
I'm pretty sure i can do a lot better..
All i have to do,
IS NOT GIVE UP!
Sure you can be upset..
But don't let it deter you from doing your best,
After all,
Life is a journey..
And it's FAR FROM OVER!
Jiayous all!~

As time goes by,
I know i'm going to be missing you more and more..
But I'm not going to let the distance be our distance...

The world is a big place,
But not matter where you are,
We will always see the same sky,
The same moon,
The same sun..
Our lives have been weaved together..
We share a part of each others lives,
So wherever you are,
Just remember this,
I'm there with you as well..
In your heart :D