About


Marcus Wong(:
Evergreen Sec
Becomes a year older on 17th Nov.
l Email l Facebook l
*leave a tag before you go.
*DO NOT spam.
*NO VULGARITIES.
*enjoy your stay. :D


Chat


Links
LINKS HERE.
Amanda
Lim Min
Celestine
Benji
Effervescence
Ian
Patrizha
Zenas


Music
MUSIC CODE HERE. MixPod RECOMMENDED.


Musicbabiescuties
Layout: -/LittleMiss.BABIE
**DO NOT REMOVE

Friday, May 28, 2010
The 140th Day @ 8:49 PM

Meis are going shanghai tomorrow.. )':
Am going to miss them...

The holidays just started..
But it feels like time is just crawling by..
I guess I've become attached to school friends huh?..

Went out earlier in the afternoon to help out my mum pack goodiebags
FOR CHARITY!~~
My mum's company (Prudential) has set up a stall at a fair in St.Joseph Institution..
The money made at the fair will be donated to Assisi Hospice!
I'm helped out today to unload and pack the goodiebags,
Tomorrow, I'm helping out again in the morning :D
I enjoy helping out A LOT~
Just knowing that what I'm doing is helping out some people out there who needs help.
It justs makes me smile(:

For the next 3 days,
Going to help my brothers play MapleSea?
LOL :X
Rushing a character to lvl 50 in 3 days in order to get a sweet item :D
LOLS!~
Going to spend a lot of time playing i guess..
Not that i had anything else to do anyways..

The feeling of missing people is so intense ><..
Its only going to get worse..
I guess I'll just look up at the sky :D

Oh well,
More importantly,
Mei, If you're reading this,
Come back safe kay? :D
Take care, And enjoy yorself..
Love you <3