About


Marcus Wong(:
Evergreen Sec
Becomes a year older on 17th Nov.
l Email l Facebook l
*leave a tag before you go.
*DO NOT spam.
*NO VULGARITIES.
*enjoy your stay. :D


Chat


Links
LINKS HERE.
Amanda
Lim Min
Celestine
Benji
Effervescence
Ian
Patrizha
Zenas


Music
MUSIC CODE HERE. MixPod RECOMMENDED.


Musicbabiescuties
Layout: -/LittleMiss.BABIE
**DO NOT REMOVE

Monday, May 31, 2010
The 142nd Day @ 12:07 AM

Soooooooo lonely..
And it's going to be worse! ><..

I'm going to be the only one at home almost everyday till Friday?!? )':
My younger brother going for CCA camp,
My elder brother is rarely at home during the afternoons,
Mum most probably has to work,
Dad is 100% working..
Thus, I'm going to be alone most of the time! )':
I miss them :X..

Bleh, I forgot to post,
Was too caught up with Maple :X
Good news is, REACHED lvl 50!! :D
Hahas, now at last i can stop spamming the ctrl button~..
FINGER NUMB!~~ :X

Hmmm..
Went for 10.45am service YESTERDAY..
Then after that, had lunch and went to Zenas' house to play Xbox :X
Till about 7+?
Hahas, was keeping him company since no one was home :D

After that, Came home,
That's pretty much it :X

I guess..
I've been looking up more and more huh?
Even when I'm in a building/room,
I'll still be looking out the window or looking up at the ceiling..

Oh,
Saw something cool on the way home :X
A Sapphire blue sky! :D
I mean it!~
The night sky was it's usual shade of dark blue,
Just that it was bright?
Like it was glowing :D
Thus, it's a SAPPHIRE BLUE SKY :D

Oh well..
Going to end off now i guess,
Planning to kill some time by designing Ava jacket/shirt..
Maybe will try doing a class tee too :D
Who knows?
Got lots of alone time anyways )':

At this point in time,
I'm wondering if this feeling of mine is mutual..
Or maybe, It's just my own foolish thoughts...

No one to confide in ><..