Monday, May 31, 2010
The 143rd Day @ 11:12 PM
Some people loose things without realising it,
Others loose it before they even get it.
One more week before meis come back,
Yeah, miss them a lot.
But I've decided..
Before they come back,
In this one week,
I'm going to concentrate 100% on controlling my emotions.
Not sure how I'm going to do it,
But I'm going to try anyways :X
So close, and yet so far.
The chance was there,
The opportunity given,
But i didn't take it.
Why?
Cause i was scared,
Scared of the reply i might gotten,
Scared that something will go wrong,
Or that the feelings I've been feeling are not mutual..
(Just in case, I'm am NOT talking about a crush here ><)
Alas,
I'll face up to the truth,
And use the time i have to change.
Went jogging just now after A VERY LONG TIME..
Hahas, I guess that's why it hurt so much? :X
I mean, I jogged till my ears couldn't hear properly,
And my head was hurting sooooo much (It still hurts a bit now!)
But hey,
It helped,
I guess.. :X
Looking up at the sky,
It is now a reminder to me :D
"Reminder of what?" you might ask,
Well,
That's something that i will leave you to speculate on yourself,
Ahahaha :X