Saturday, June 12, 2010
The 153rd Day @ 9:04 PM
Wow, I feel really tired currently,
Can hardly keep my eyes open..
Hmmmm.. I guess i have nothing much to post about today..
Just one thing though..
I guess,
I've been thinking a lot lately whether or not my feelings are mutual?
In a sense that, Sometimes,
You may feel a certain way about someone,
But you are unsure whether the other person feels the same way..
Won't it be awkward/sad to find out the other doesn't feel as strongly as you do?
Hahas, But i guess,
I shouldn't be thinking about that huh?
After all,
What i want to do is love without having a reason too,
To love unconditionally,
But i guess,
Its human nature to want to be assured about your feelings..
Assurance comes in many forms,
I guess the most basic is like a title?
Like say 'Kor'? (Hmmmm, i guess maybe that's why i enjoy being called 'Kor' so much?)
I don't know,
I guess it just lets you know that there's a certain connection there..
Hahas, Sorry if it's hard to understand what i'm talking about..
Church retreat just around the corner,
I feel like going,
At the same time,
I don't want to leave those i really care about..
But i guess i need this distance huh?
To clearly think through my emotions and relationships..
I'll miss them A LOT,
That i know,
But that 'secret' of mine will never cease to burn in my heart :D
Do you feel the same way about me as i do about you?..
Edit:
Haiz..
My smile-filled nights have all disappeared..
Normally,
Evening marks the start of smiles,
Due to the conversations on msn~
But recently,
Once night falls,
My elder brother will be on his phone,
My younger brother will be hogging the computer,
And I'll be left dying in my room,
Badly wanting to chat with them..
Haiz..
I miss those smiles..
(Oh and i just realised its close to 3am :x)