About


Marcus Wong(:
Evergreen Sec
Becomes a year older on 17th Nov.
l Email l Facebook l
*leave a tag before you go.
*DO NOT spam.
*NO VULGARITIES.
*enjoy your stay. :D


Chat


Links
LINKS HERE.
Amanda
Lim Min
Celestine
Benji
Effervescence
Ian
Patrizha
Zenas


Music
MUSIC CODE HERE. MixPod RECOMMENDED.


Musicbabiescuties
Layout: -/LittleMiss.BABIE
**DO NOT REMOVE

Friday, June 18, 2010
The 157th Day @ 11:59 PM

LOL! I NEARLY forgot to post again :x
Technically, I posted first and am 'editing' now,
So its already pass 12midnight!
Hahas :D

A day after church retreat,
And I'm SOOOOOOOO worn out ><
I feel so tired and slightly unwell :x

Hasn't touched my homework yet..
Feeling pretty stressed with the pile of work i have..
Quite a busy week ahead of me...
Oh well,
I'll pull through somehow!:D

Back to the way it used to be,
I'm again tormented by my own thoughts.. ><
Oh well,
Trying hard to keep a clear mind..
Have to get everything done!

Haiz..

11:11:11 on 11/11/11,
I wonder what I'll be wishing for..