About


Marcus Wong(:
Evergreen Sec
Becomes a year older on 17th Nov.
l Email l Facebook l
*leave a tag before you go.
*DO NOT spam.
*NO VULGARITIES.
*enjoy your stay. :D


Chat


Links
LINKS HERE.
Amanda
Lim Min
Celestine
Benji
Effervescence
Ian
Patrizha
Zenas


Music
MUSIC CODE HERE. MixPod RECOMMENDED.


Musicbabiescuties
Layout: -/LittleMiss.BABIE
**DO NOT REMOVE

Tuesday, June 22, 2010
The 161st Day @ 10:09 PM

Ugh ><..
Feeling pretty stressed out.. :x

CG outing and Yalpha around the corner..
Helping with the planning for the outing~
As well as the surprise :D
Yalpha is kind off depressing though..
Heard that up till today, ONLY ONE PERSON SIGNED UP..
AHHHH ><
Still going to do my best to make it work though :D
Plus, don't have much time left.. And still have lots of homework ><..

On the other hand,
VERY bothered by relationships with friends..
I want to iron out the problem by the time school re-opens though..
But its kinda hard to open my mouth due to certain circumstances ><..

Ahhh ><
Mental torment!!
Why does school have to start again so soon!~
Still got lots to handle! ><
And it doesn't help that I sleep at 3-4am daily! ><
Hmmm I guess I'll do 1 or 2 or the maths worksheets later..

So what i have left..
1 composition, 1 bio worksheet, 1 physics worksheet, 4 online maths worksheets and i have to read 2 books! all in 5 days! (Make that 2 days.. Not free on 3 of the days) Wowee ><
Hmmm, Oh well...
I kind off have a plan in my mind,
Not sure if i can finish everything though..
Going to try my best though!
No more slacking! ><
Ohs.. I wanted to revise all my subjects before school started too..
AHHHH ><
CHIONG ARRRR!!!!!!

The thoughts stare me straight in the face,
As much as i want to, I can't avoid them..