About


Marcus Wong(:
Evergreen Sec
Becomes a year older on 17th Nov.
l Email l Facebook l
*leave a tag before you go.
*DO NOT spam.
*NO VULGARITIES.
*enjoy your stay. :D


Chat


Links
LINKS HERE.
Amanda
Lim Min
Celestine
Benji
Effervescence
Ian
Patrizha
Zenas


Music
MUSIC CODE HERE. MixPod RECOMMENDED.


Musicbabiescuties
Layout: -/LittleMiss.BABIE
**DO NOT REMOVE

Tuesday, June 29, 2010
The 168th Day @ 9:21 PM

SLEEPY AGAIN! :x
Hahas, was asleep in class before school started!..
Made me even more sleepy during lesson time >,<

Well, Nothing much i guess?
The usual school stuff..
OH! I just realised, I have yet to be scolded by a teacher! LOLS!
Hahas, I guess I'm behaving myself more? Bleh :P

For once,
I'm going to go offline pretty early :x
Feeling very tired... Plus, Not much to do online anyways...
Better off resting :D

God gave us two ears and one mouth for a reason(: