Saturday, July 10, 2010
The 179th Day @ 8:18 AM
Lols, It feels weird posting just after i woke up...
But i just REALLY have to say..
I'm feeling better,
So don't worry about me yeah(:
Not everything is sorted out yet..
But everything will be fine in the end :D
Jiayous!:3
... ...
Edit :
I seem to be caught between a rock and a hard place..
Bleh :x Sorry for the depressing sentence,
But yeah, It does feel like I'm caught in a no-win situation..
What do you do,
When the only people you're 100% comfortable sharing everything with,
Is the source of your dilemma?
Or, you just can't seem to find the time/opportunity?
What do you do then?..
Don't lie to those closest to you..
To your friends, your family..
It truth hurts.. But it hurts more when they find it out themselves..
Don't risk the heartbreak of your loved ones..
I just want to be where you are :3