Monday, July 12, 2010
The 181st Day @ 6:55 PM
Another long day..
Hmmm, Some thoughts to mention,
Not much though :x
Well, I guess..
Yeah, I wanted to pick myself up,
I wanted to go back to who i used to be..
To stop being so upset..
But alas, Today felt like i was being attacked from all directions,
Its always like that..
Nonetheless, I'm quite okay i guess..
Not to say I'm 100% happy and no longer upset,
But at least its better then last week yeah :X
Feel like a total clutz today ><
Did so many stupid/idiotic things!..
Managed to get some time today to talk to Jing Zhi!
Great to finally get the chance to chat! :x
Opportunities like this don't come by often..
Hahas, My friend, I'm looking forward to the 29th! :P
Haiz..
Am i doing something wrong?
Have i hurt/annoyed you in some way?..
I just don't know.. ><..
I want to be there for you too!
Even if you don't want to talk,
I'll just be there for moral support :x
'Don't just lend a listening ear, Give encouragement and help too!'
Or something like that! :x
Read it from outside the counselling room!..
"Laugh!, It really is the best medicine.." :D