About


Marcus Wong(:
Evergreen Sec
Becomes a year older on 17th Nov.
l Email l Facebook l
*leave a tag before you go.
*DO NOT spam.
*NO VULGARITIES.
*enjoy your stay. :D


Chat


Links
LINKS HERE.
Amanda
Lim Min
Celestine
Benji
Effervescence
Ian
Patrizha
Zenas


Music
MUSIC CODE HERE. MixPod RECOMMENDED.


Musicbabiescuties
Layout: -/LittleMiss.BABIE
**DO NOT REMOVE

Saturday, July 17, 2010
The 186th Day @ 10:04 PM

Love..

What exactly is it?
We hear it often enough to wonder,
What is true love?
Why do people yearn for it so much?
Where can i find it?

Does love mean to sacrifice everything you have for someone?
To care for that person with all your heart,
Willing to wait long hours just to be with that person..
Is it always telling someone 'I love you'?
Or maybe its always being with that person,
Promising that person you'll always be with him/her..

What is love exactly?..
Different people have different definition of this word..
The word is short,
But it holds so much meaning..

The meaning behind it,
Is different to different people,
It can be as simple as you think,
Or as hard as you imagine..

Many have said they've suffered for love,
Others say they have never experienced it...

Why then do people 'love'?
Is it cause you find the other person attractive?
Or maybe you just want to be with that person..
Or it might be that you just want a deeper relationship with someone,
The confirmation that you mean a lot to someone,
Or you might just be out to enjoy intimacy with that person..
Have you been thinking of that person 24/7?
What he/she is doing now..
What they're thinking about,
Or maybe worrying if they're in any sort of problem..
Is he/she your personal confindant?
Do you tell him/her everything and thus feel that both of you are very 'close'?
Maybe its because you have never fought with that person,
And or that person just makes you smile..
When you see him/her your heart races,
You smile when you she him/her happy..
Is this all really 'love'??

Before you leave this website,
Reassess your 'love',
Why do you love?
What exactly do you want from it?..

I've seen love at its peak,
And at its lowest..
Having never been in a romantic relationship before,
I cannot fathom how it feels to love and be loved strongly by one specific person..
But from what i see,
Love can make you feel like you're in heaven,
As if you're the happiest person in the world,
At the same time,
It can also make you feel as though you're better off dying,
Making you feel immense pain and sadness..

I've seen what love can do,
The amount of heartbreak it can cause,
And thats why I've been very apprehensive about my friends getting into romantic relationships..
We are still young,
And unable to fully comprehend love..
Some people have lived their whole lives not knowing what love is..

Just to let you know,
I'm not condemning you cause you're in love,
Nor am i looking down on you,
I just want you to re-think what your love actually is..

I think i might have shared about my thoughts on love before..
Guess I'll just briefly re-mention it again..

I guess, True love is unconditional,
Its a love that you show to others without expecting anything in return,
Its a love that is selfless, Wanting to make sure the other is happy,
Its saying 'I love you' from the bottom of your heart,
Really meaning it, Without the yearn for any intimacy..
Its caring with having a reason to,
Its seeing beyond a person looks like,
Love has no limits, no boundaries
Love is the true and unconditional love shown to us and expressed by God..

Hahas,
Guess I've been thinking a lot eh?
A bit TOO MUCH :x
Still a little sick!
But i guess I'm still trying to be optimistic!
And trying my best to smile too(:

P.S
All that I've written,
You can agree with it,
Or you can disagree,
Its up to you,
But just really re-evaluate the meaning of your 'love'..

Go ahead,
Tell your friends and family "I Love You"
It'll really mean a lot to them(: