Sunday, July 18, 2010
The 187th Day @ 10:32 PM
Phew,
I'm glad(:
I seem to be in pretty high spirits now~
'Laugh, And the world laughs with you'
Hahas,
Smiling and laughing are the best medicines out there(:
Thats why I'm trying my best to stay optimistic!
Cause I'm like on-off sick! :x
One moment I'm 100% okay,
The next, my nose gets blocked and i get a sore throat!!
LOLs :x
'Theres no such thing as a coincidence'
'Everything happens for a reason' :x
For once, I'm doubting the first one..
Maybe there are times when its really just a coincidence,
Hahas, I base most of my guesses on coincidences though :x
Maybe thats why they're mostly wrong! AHAHAH :D
'When two people cross paths, They're lives become intertwined, They become a part of each other'
A bit too extreme eh?
But its quite true yeah...
When you meet someone,
An impression of that person is left on you,
And although you might forget it,
It'll always be burried somewhere in the depths of your mind and heart..
"There is none so deaf, as those who don't listen,"
"There is none so blind, as those who don't see"