Saturday, July 24, 2010
The 193rd Day @ 3:43 PM
Jealousy in a relationship,
Shows that you're afraid to lose someone..
Than all the more i shouldn't be jealous,
I trust her more than that..
But i guess,
Experiences in previous relationships has left me a little fearful still..
I wonder if shes keeping something from me..
Seems that way,
But I'll just leave it as that i guess,
As much as i want to know,
If its not meant for my ears,
Then forget about it yeah?(:
Want to do my work,
But everytime i pick up my pen,
I feel reluctant to do it.. ><
Perharps I'm still thinking about that..
Although we talked about it a few days ago..
I wonder if you still remember..
Memories of the past flood my mind,
And i can't help but wish that
I could go back and re-live those happy times once again..
Wow..
Something awkward just happened :x
My brother brought his girlfriend home? ><...
Plus, theres no one at home except me..
I get the feeling he wants me out of the house...
Laugh and the world laughs with you(:
After all, Your smiles are contagious :D
Edit :
Yeah, Its hard to hide your emtoions..
You never really know how someone is really feeling behind those smiles..
Alas, Knowing that someone cares and is willing to listen is nice..
But somethings are not always easy to say..