About


Marcus Wong(:
Evergreen Sec
Becomes a year older on 17th Nov.
l Email l Facebook l
*leave a tag before you go.
*DO NOT spam.
*NO VULGARITIES.
*enjoy your stay. :D


Chat


Links
LINKS HERE.
Amanda
Lim Min
Celestine
Benji
Effervescence
Ian
Patrizha
Zenas


Music
MUSIC CODE HERE. MixPod RECOMMENDED.


Musicbabiescuties
Layout: -/LittleMiss.BABIE
**DO NOT REMOVE

Monday, July 26, 2010
The 195th Day @ 4:20 PM

Quite a harsh day today..
Was at two extreme ends with regards to my emotions,
My actions too were a little overboard..

Don't really know what happen just now,
But during recess, I felt something tugging hard at my heart,
Immense pain and sadness,
Went back to class (Alone in classroom)
And nearly cried ><...

After that, One period later,
I nearly lost my temper,
Nearly threw a punch at the door ><..

Hahas, Yeah, I guess I'm pretty moody..
My teacher early told me that i seem to be distracted too..
Guess its quite evident huh?
Feeling a little sick too :P
Must be due to walking in the rain to school..

Oh well, Feeling better now..
But i get the feeling that things are going to turn pretty ugly later..
Going to confront this relationship problem of mine head on :x..
Don't know how things will turn out..
But I have had enough of this mental torture ><..
Exams are around the corner,
Plus I'm going to get quite busy,
Can't afford to be distracted...

Going to edit later~
I write out how things went.. :x

Edit:
Well,
The talk ended up pretty bad after all..
But look on the bright side,
I found out more,
And that is good enough..
Going to have to work on it though..
I don't want her to be upset at all,
Just want them to be happy yeah(:

About time i refresh my memory with regards to unfailing and unconditional love..
Pretty wiped out now..
If only she knew what i went through,
Then things would be so much easier..
But alas,
Some things are done behind the scenes,
Others are meant to be kept secrets..

Pain and sorrow,
Work through it..
I'll stay committed to my beliefs,
And i will not back down because of other people's disagreements..

All that said,
I kind of hate myself now..
For many reasons..
Guess i really have been a pain in the butt ><..

Rolling down my cheeks,
A warm and moist sensation..