Tuesday, July 27, 2010
The 196th Day @ 4:31 PM
I've been blind for the pass few weeks,
I forgot everything I've been trying to instill in myself..
All those qualities that i yearned to have,
I forgot every last one of them,
I've been so distracted up till now,
Fact is, I still am,
More than ever,
But remembering that passion that burned in me,
Wanting to make myself a the person i want to be,
It has helped me to see the light once again..
That said,
My mind still wanders off from time to time,
Just troubled because of what i did,
Now it time for my pay-back,
And trust me, It hurts..
Memories of the pass wash over you like a wave crashing onto the shore,
You remember everything,
And yet tears rolled down your face,
Cause you know that you've changed,
But not at all for the better..
Waves crashing on the shore,
Ripples of water forming in puddles of water..
Shouting out towards the sea,
Letting everything out..
I'm afraid to lose you..