About


Marcus Wong(:
Evergreen Sec
Becomes a year older on 17th Nov.
l Email l Facebook l
*leave a tag before you go.
*DO NOT spam.
*NO VULGARITIES.
*enjoy your stay. :D


Chat


Links
LINKS HERE.
Amanda
Lim Min
Celestine
Benji
Effervescence
Ian
Patrizha
Zenas


Music
MUSIC CODE HERE. MixPod RECOMMENDED.


Musicbabiescuties
Layout: -/LittleMiss.BABIE
**DO NOT REMOVE

Thursday, July 29, 2010
The 198th Day @ 8:46 PM

Long day again today..
Just exactly when did life become so hectic?

Quite amazed at myself today ><..
So many things happened..
The bad out numbering the bad easily..
But yet, I didn't feel upset at all..
And i guess, I might have stepped out of line a few times too..

Well first thing to start of the day,
2.4km run :x
I got 2nd?..
I guess, I really lost lots of stamina huh?..
Although i only lost by a few miliseconds,
It was still a little disappointing huh? :x
However,
I guess, Its not about winning,
Its not about the position,
Its about the run itself,
The perseverance to finish the race,
And thats what made the run so enjoyable(:

But i have blister on my foot now! ><...
Ouch ouch ):

Hmm,
Next was, SL!:D
It was great~
I could see that the kids enjoyed themselves!
And that in itself makes the everything worthwhile! :D
Hahas, but i guess,
What was kind of disappointing too was that,
I wasn't able to reach out to my partner's heart..
He ignored me most of the time..
I couldn't communicate with him well..
He constantly rejecting stuff..
And even at the end,
It felt as though he didn't like me one bit..

But alas,
As upsetting as that was,
I guess, Its not about whether or not he liked me,
Its the exposure to the music and song(:
And i could see he enjoyed himself during the course of the SL..

Hahas, Its kind of sad..
SL is finally over?..
I don't want it to end ><..
But alas,
Everything that has a beginning must have an end,
Except God :x
And the end just marks the start of something new(:

Last off,
I guess,
All i can say is that,
Someone is hiding something from me,
And its not that i don't know,
I already do know..
I'm just waiting to hear it from that person..

Haiz..
Thinking back on the day,
I feel a little upset and heartbroken now..
And i feel a little sick and tired too..
*Sigh*

Don't settle for being what you used to be or have been,
Keep reaching for what you can yet become..