Friday, August 6, 2010
The 206th Day @ 11:38 PM
Lols, I'm cheating on this post!
Its already pass midnight(:
Hahas, oh well,
Yesterday was AWESOME! :D
Well, Lets start at the beginning which is always a very good place to start(:
Ava duty in the morning!~
Glad that i was able to keep a clear mind!
Throughtout the whole concert,
Only 1 more serious fault..
Still, Our aim was 0 errors..
Oh well.. Learn from our mistakes, and do better next time(:
It was great though..
The concert i mean..
The school was pretty enthusiastic about the concert!
Was nice to see them all singing along and dancing along :3
Ohohoh!
I just changed my perspective of the YOG cheer!
Its actually quite good if a whole mass of people do it with lots of enthusiasm! :D
Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah! HEY! =D
There was a problem that popped up though..
Concerning one of my team mates..
Pretty awful experience there..
Not going to elaborate more about it :x
Last thing about the concert,
I actually got praised by Mr Gavin Goh?!?
But in the end, Ava could only do so much,
The concert was great because of every last person in it!(:
Everyone did an awesome job!![:
Moving on,
Had great fun at night!
Went to catch a night movie with my classmates!
Watched SALT! :D
Was quite a cool movie!
At the same time, quite a sad one :x
Allow me to elaborate,
The story is centered around a female whos name was Salt..
She was a russian spy,
But she turned against her so called 'family',
And instead of killing the president of Russia and America,
She saved them,
But no one knew about it,
And she was seen as a 'traitor'..
Sad huh?
You do so much for people,
And in turn,
They go after your life..
Somewhat reminds me of Christ..
Oh well,
It was fun to hang out with my classmates!
First time!
9 of us (Including me) had a fun time! (I hope)
At the same time,
It felt so awkward..
Now as I'm writing this,
It feels as though we never went for that movie,
But the fact is, the memories are there(:
And I'm going to treasure them :D
One down side to the outing though!
I walked out of the house with 50 bucks,
Came home with an empty wallet! ><
LOLS!?!?
Lent away 20 bucks..
Got a time zone card, 15 bucks,
Dinner, 5 bucks..
Ticket, 10 bucks..
OUCH! ><
Oh well,
It was worth it yeah? :D
Better start saving again though =P
Well,
Now I'm kinda starting to think about that problem of mine again..
Darn ruining my whole mood..
Will try to sleep it off later i guess,
For now,
Time to finish up what i planned to do! :D
Even if the whole world is against you,
With just one person on your side,
You'll make it through!
See your goal through to the end! :3
Jiayous! :DD