Monday, August 9, 2010
The 209th Day @ 9:49 PM
OUCH!
I got squashed by the lift door,
TWICE!! ><
SERIOUSLY!
Hahas, Sorry for the random starting! =P
You see, what happened was,
I was on my bike,
And as i was getting out of the lift,
The door closed exactly squashing me,
Two times X_X
Hahas, yeah, It kinda hurt :x
And just before that,
I cycled one round around my block area at full speed..
MY LEGS WERE TOTALLY NUMB!
Have a really bad feeling I'm going to wake up in the middle of the night,
With a bad cramp in my leg muscles again :x
Back to my post proper..
HAPPY NATIONAL DAY! :D
Hahas, Its quite cool that my school principal is the same age as Singapore!
AND, His birthday is TODAY as well!
Cool much?(:
Slept till afternoon today!
Hopefully, I'm getting sufficient sleep!
Next weekend will be quite hectic!
YALPHA WEEKED!
Which is an over-night church event for those who don't know!
Friday 5pm to Saturday 5pm!
Logistics = i have to move LOTS OF STUFF! :P
Plus, I'll have to finish most of my homework before going!
I guess,
Today has been more of the more calm and quiet days in my life(:
No major event,
Just a smooth sailing day(:
No violent emotion change,
Basically quite cheerful! :D
Everyone seems quite happy today(:
I'm glad for that~
Life won't be smooth sailing all the time!
But I'll sure we'll all make it through :D
Going to TRY and make my blog more understandable! =P
Heard that lots of people have no clue what I'm writing about!
HAHAS :D
Sorry about that yeah! =x
Jiayous ALL!
Get proper rest~
Hopefully, your life will be smooth sailing too!
When life is harsh,
Know that everyone is going through problems too, You're not alone!
And whether or not your problems are big or small,
Its never too insignificant to share with other(:
I'm pretty sure your friends are willing to lend an ear :D