Tuesday, August 10, 2010
The 210th Day @ 9:30 PM
ACK! :x
Still have biology homework not done!
CHIONG ARR! =D
But I'll post first!
Well,
Just a few minutes ago,
I re-read some emails i sent and recieved :x
The emails really got me thinking!
Remembering lots of old stuff~
And i realised that I've forgotten what I've written,
About not wanting that intimate relationship,
Just wanting my friend to be happy..
I forgot,
But now i remember,
I'm going to burn it into my mind,
Cause loving without a reason or need to,
Is what i want to do(:
Ohs!
And from tomorrow onwards,
I'm going to start working out!
Going to start jogging again~
Plus, Going to start doing push-ups, sit-ups and so on..
Cause i want that strength!
The strength to protect the people i love(:
Protect from what exactly?
I'm not sure either!
But I'm not going to risk it!
Anything can happen,
So I have to be ready :D
Afterall,
Working out helps me to think clearly too!
And sleep better as well[:
On the point of thinking clearly,
My mind is totally screwed up currently! =x
I mean like,
I was doing chemistry just now,
And all those questions that used to be a piece of cake,
Seemed so much harder,
And that got me worrided..
I'm not sure whats going on with me,
But all i know is that,
I can't think straight,
And i REALLY need to!
Theres school tomorrow! ><
Memories!(:
P.S
To ONG JING ZHI :
Things will always work out in the end!
Don't fret!
I'm sure everything will work out somehow!(:
For now,
Get sufficient rest!
Don't worn yourself out yeah! :D