Sunday, August 15, 2010
The 215th Day @ 4:17 PM
There comes a point in everyone's life,
When he or she has to make a very important decision,
What to eat for lunch!? =P
Hahas, Just trying to make myself feel more comfortable(:
Feeling a little upset again today..
When the old leaves,
The new enters,
However, Sometimes, New doesn't mean better..
I guess,
Most of the time,
When i sms someone FIRST,
If its not for any particular reason,
Its mainly because I'm upset..
And i want to share with that person..
However, More often than not,
I don't get a reply..
How do you think that will feel?
I'm tired..
Tell me what can i do?
When i want to care for someone who doesn't tell me anything?
Easy,
Don't know anything(:
And just plainly care..
Do what you can,
And with a true heart,
Your feelings will get through..
You don't need to know, to care.
... ...