Saturday, August 28, 2010
The 222nd Day @ 7:06 AM
GOSH ><..
Good Morning?!?..
I FELL ASLEEP IMMEDIATLY AFTER GETTING HOME LAST NIGHT!! (About 9?)
And whats more, I slept in my school uniform =x
Hahas, talk about sleepy eh?
But am honestly somewhat glad for that,
Cause if not for that,
My blog post yesterday would have been SUPER 'emo' ><
Come to think of it,
I was quite sleepy the whole of yesterday..
Fell asleep in class while waiting for AVA duty to start..
And nearly fell alseep during rehearsal (Partially due to tiredness, Partially due to the messiness of the rehearsal)..
Well, Let see,
What happened yesterday..
Starting off with the easiest one..
I HAVE A BAD BLISTER ON MY FOOT ><
My blister turned BLACK in colour?..
Lols..
Ohs ohs,
And cause i fell asleep so early,
I missed my jog,
And home cooked dinner..
Although i did eat KFC before going home..
Than again,
The whole reason I was at KFC is another story altogether..
Have you ever had the feeling,
That you were useless?
Like, Insignificant,
To the extent that,
You wait for a friend,
And that friend in the end leaves without you?
Then right after that,
You try to cheer someone up,
But fail to do so?
And another friend comes along,
And all of a sudden,
Your friend that was upset feels better..
Gosh..
But i guess,
I dunno, Maybe the person you were waiting for didn't know you were waiting for him,
And perharps that friend you're trying to cheer up was feeling better,
Cause you were there all along..
You never really know,
But it still doesn't stop you from hurting yeah..
Hmmm,
Worrided feeling..
Not sure whether there was more,
But heck, I'll just stop it here,
Feeling much better after sleeping :D
Although the blister didn't get any better though =p
Still,
I find myself to be a real idiot sometimes x.x
Hahas, Oh well,
Thats just the way i am yeah(:
LOLS,
Still a little sleepy now..
Maybe I'll go back to sleep..
Maybe not..
Who knows?
I'll probably edit this later for today's events :D
For now,
I hope that everyone is doing well(:
Edit:
10.38 pm,
Just back from my jog(:
Went a bit overboard i guess..
After finishing,
My feet were pratically burning in my shoes,
And my stomach was cramping after the sit-ups ><..
Today was a pretty quiet day..
Am somewhat glad for that..
Didn't leave the house although there was CG,
Really, I feel very worn out..
But i guess,
I really don't have a very good excuse,
Just that,
I don't want to go for CG,
Just because my Mum said i had,
Just because I felt bad if i didn't go,
My heart and mind wasn't in the right place,
And that in itself made me not want to go...
Just now,
I looked out the window,
And saw the full moon hiding behind the clouds..
Kinda like they were symbolising hidden emotions yeah?
The emotions are strong, Everyone sees, Yet no one pays real attention to it..
But alas, I know see a clear full moon,
Shinning brightly in all of its splendor(:
Don't hide your feelings,
Let them be known,
Don't let yourself regret your own actions..
Hahas, I'm writing this as a self-motivation to myself..
I guess,
Its still quiet..
I was telling myself earlier,
'Don't care about it anymore, If they want to talk to you, They'll say something, So don't bother about it.'
Yeah, Its true, If they wanted to talk to me,
They'd say something,
But then again,
It takes two hands to clap,
And what i want to do, Is extend my hand frist,
Whether or not the other chooses to clap,
Its up to him/her,
But whats important,
Is that my hand will always be there for you to grab hold on,
If you ever need it(:
Hahas,
I forgot everything else i wanted to write =x
Oh well!~
If its important, It'll come back to me :D
If not, I'll just leave it forgotten~
Lastly,
Sorry...
Still, Always remember that I'll always be here for you yeah[=
Hope that you're happy, doing fine and resting well~
Guys, One week holiday is almost here!
It'll definately prove as a great time to take a break from the rush of life!
Don't give up!~ :DD