About


Marcus Wong(:
Evergreen Sec
Becomes a year older on 17th Nov.
l Email l Facebook l
*leave a tag before you go.
*DO NOT spam.
*NO VULGARITIES.
*enjoy your stay. :D


Chat


Links
LINKS HERE.
Amanda
Lim Min
Celestine
Benji
Effervescence
Ian
Patrizha
Zenas


Music
MUSIC CODE HERE. MixPod RECOMMENDED.


Musicbabiescuties
Layout: -/LittleMiss.BABIE
**DO NOT REMOVE

Monday, August 30, 2010
The 224th Day @ 7:37 PM

Just got home not too long ago~
And so far,
All i can remember from today was chemistry lesson and Teacher's Day rehearsal =x
Gosh, SUPER STM ><

Teacher's day rehearsal was slightly better than last week,
But was still quite messy =x
Still can't believe they lent 6 walkie talkies..
A bit too much eh?
Lols, It's their first time,
So let them explore? :P
Somewhat felt that i was able to reach out to my team mates..
LIKE FINALLY!
Hahas =x
All i did was address their complaints about each other,
And their dissatisfaction with the non-AVA teachers =x

Can't really remember much about today..
So don't think I'm going to write much more x.x
Just some thoughts~

It still has been quiet at nights,
Somewhat getting used to it now..
I wonder,
Maybe its better like this for her?
I can't really tell though =x
So I'm not going to ponder about it~
Its quite a pity things turned out this way though..

Lols, I'm starting to wonder whether anyone still reads =x
I check the tagboard everyday,
And its like, the last tag was 1st August! X.X
Gosh..
It's either no one reads,
Or i have many silent STALKERS![=

Nothing else!
Just that,
I miss those times(: