About


Marcus Wong(:
Evergreen Sec
Becomes a year older on 17th Nov.
l Email l Facebook l
*leave a tag before you go.
*DO NOT spam.
*NO VULGARITIES.
*enjoy your stay. :D


Chat


Links
LINKS HERE.
Amanda
Lim Min
Celestine
Benji
Effervescence
Ian
Patrizha
Zenas


Music
MUSIC CODE HERE. MixPod RECOMMENDED.


Musicbabiescuties
Layout: -/LittleMiss.BABIE
**DO NOT REMOVE

Sunday, September 5, 2010
The 230th Day @ 11:18 PM

Bleh~ =p
Was actually planning to cheat on this post,
But since my brothers are hogging the desktop,
I'll just post now![=

Well, Lets just say,
Today was quite a day!
It changed my prespective of things a lot..
But knowing myself,
Exactly how long will these lessons be reatined in my mind? ><..

Quite a lot of quotes too!
Hahas, okay, I should explain what I'm talk about yea? :p

Earlier today,
I attened a talk? (Not sure how to catagorize it :x)
The talk was about BGR~ Tittled 'A Celebration Of Love'
And yeah, It was really good(:

I guess,
One of the thing that hit me the most during the talk was the point about self-control..
I always get tempted to talk to my 'Meis'
And normally, I'll just give in to that temption and go ahead and talk to them..
I'm not saying that talking to the opposite sex is wrong,
What's wrong is the intentions behind it..
Yep yep.. (I shall save myself the trouble of explaining how my intentions were wrong =x)
Its not about the status in a relationship yea(:
A quote from one of the speakers,
'The best gift a guy can give a guy is his self-control'
And another one that i found very true and somewhat cool :P
'All men have desires. The mark of a true man is what he does with his desires'

A quote,
'Before you find your Princess, you must first be a Prince'
Yeayea! :D
It all begins with yourself!
Sure, You'll have some sort of standard of your spouse,
But keep in mind that the other party has standards too!
So be the Prince that fits a Princess' standard,
Before you go around looking for her~

Hahas, Lots and lots of things ran through my mind during the talk,
Can't remember all of them though =x
But i guess,
I'm somewhat aiming to become a 'Prince' now~
Far from it though :x

Improve myself,
Thats what i have to do(:
Keep myself under control!~

Love..
The more i learn about it,
The more complex it gets,
Yet the more in awe of it i become :DD
True love really is an awesome thing yeah..
Not something i can fathom just yet!

That will be all!
Enjoy the one week break all! :D