Monday, September 6, 2010
The 231st Day @ 10:16 PM
Just back from my jog!![=
And i just realised something!
Its not my body that's weak,
Its my heart and my mind! =x
Haha, Yeah, And i mean that in more than physical terms..
Physically, Its true as well..
After jogging,
My head was hurting bad!!
Throbbing as well!
And my heart was beating like crazy! :P
But i didn't feel any strain in my body?
Hardly even broke a sweat =x
And it applies to other things too..
My mind and heart are really weak ><..
Was pretty confused today..
I mean, With that talk yesterday..
I keep wondering..
Is it okay to want to only talk to a few specific people?
Its hard to keep myself from talking to them..
Its really wrecking my mind..
Is it okay?
Can some please tell me?..
Keeping feelings bottled up..
After awhile,
It only leaves it to spill over elsewhere..
I need a bigger bottle! =x
My head still kinda hurts now ><
But still,
Everything is alright(:
Cool breeze blew while i was jogging..
Still blowing now!
*Shivers* :P
Hahas, Seriously!
COLD! =x
Nothing much else to say..
Just that..
I'm going crazy over not knowing the answer to whether or not its okay ><
Other than that,
I'm A-Okay! :D
Hope that everyone else is fine too..
Its the holidays,
So everyone try to rest well yeah!
Don't be like me!
Stay up at night to play the computer cause my brother's hog the desktop =x
Hahas :D
Sweet Dreams everyone!![=